So it is the fourth day of December. That came super quickly for me! How fun would it be to have a December to-do list and find a way to make the most of the Christmas season?
Here is my list of things to do this month. I’ll try to post pictures in the middle of the month of anything I might have crossed since now. Should be such fun!!
1. Go Christmas Caroling — there is something so wonderful about Christmas caroling. I love going around with family and friends, singing Christmas carols. “Tis the most wonderful time of the year!!”
2. Ice-skating – so I did this for the first time last year and absolutely LOVED it! Definitely want to make ice-skating apart of my yearly traditions.
3. Make a popcorn garland – this is something I have always wanted to do! After reading historical fiction books, its like, how could you not want to make one?
4. Bake Christmas cookies – Can’t go through a holiday season without baking cookies!
5. Host/Attend a Christmas Party – I’m thinking festive decorations, gifts, cookie baking, and going all out! Yes?
6. Make ornaments and/or snow-globe – I’ve been pinteresting and I saw some snow-globes and really cute Christmas ornaments I’d like to try my hands at making.
7. Build a snowman – who doesn’t want to build a snowman? Last year, my sister, brother, and I built a pretty tall one, so we’ll see how big we get this year!
8. Go sledding – ever since I was young, I’ve always gone sledding at my grandparents house, so why stop? It makes the season!
9. Sleep under the Christmas tree – another tradition, but one that I haven’t done for a year or so. I’d love to start doing this again because it brings with it so many happy memories.
10. Have a Christmas movie night – Hallmark movies or classics!
Now, drum roll please. Here is my old-fashioned dream that I have been longing to do!
* Go on a sleigh ride*
So we’ll see if I can actually accomplish these before December 31st! Anyone interested in joining me? Chime in the comments if you “check off” something on your December to-do list!
Enjoy your Christmas season!