How do you decide what books you want to read next year? If you’re like me, the list seems to be so long you wonder how you will ever get through! I’ve found that creating a list and then make a schedule works the best for me (though sometimes I get a bit sidetracked;)).
Here is my list (in no particular order!)
- Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden
- Wings of a Dream by Anne Mateer
- The Vow by Jody Hedlund
- An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
- The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen
- A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings
- Beyond All Dreams by Elizabeth Camden
- Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen
- To Win Her Favor by Tamera Alexander
- The Potter’s Lady by Judith Miller
- Writing for the Soul by Jerry B. Jenkins
- Proofreading Secrets of Best-selling Authors by Kathy Ide
- Writer to Writer by Cecil Murphey
- The Entrepreneurial Author by Jay Levinson and David Hancock
- Business for Authors by Joanna Penn
Now that is just a bit in each section. I’m sure they will grow by leaps and bounds! 🙂 Watch for reviews of each book I read on Rachel’s Back Talk.
What’s on your “To-Read” list this year?