Tomorrow (Friday the 19th) I will be speaking at the SEARCH fair at Calvery Church in Souderton, PA. I’ll be speaking from 12-12:45, but throughout the day, I’ll be there selling and signing my books while engaging with readers like you!
And just to whet your appetite, I decided to offer you a sneak peek at what I’ll be talking about:
In “How to Publish a Book” session, I’m going to touch on 5 easy steps in publishing–writing, editing, reviewing, publishing, and marketing.
1. Write: In this step, we will touch on three basic elements of writing, different styles of writing, and the “extras” to include in your book.
2. Edit: In the editing step, we are going to talk about the process of self-editing, hiring an editor, the cover design process, and how it is so important to choose your cover wisely!
3. Review: This step can tend to be an overlooked one, so we are going to touch on how to make reviewing more enjoyable and a little easier on yourself.
4. Publish: There are lots of different aspects of publishing, so I’m going to tell you exactly what I did to get published and who I did it through.
5. Market: Finally for marketing, we are going to talk about four different social media outlets, the basics of blogging, and the benefits to websites and reviewing books.
So what do you think? Sound interesting? If your in the Montgomery/Bucks County area, come on out tomorrow at 12 noon to hear these topic discussed in more detail!