Rachel is available for speaking at libraries, schools, or book clubs.
Topics that she can talk about include:
- 5 Steps to Writing
- A condensed revision of Rachel’s book, “10 Easy Steps to Writing & Publishing,” teaches your student the basic steps of writing — note-taking, researching, outlining, characters, writing the first draft, and rewriting.
- Basic Elements of a Book
- Writing is not just getting words on a page (though that is important!) In order to make your book great, you need to complete the basic elements of a book which include outlining, characters, and plot development.
- How to Publish a Book
- Rachel will walk your student through the different steps of self-publishing your own book. This include the writing, editing, formatting, cover design, and more!
- My Publishing Journey
- What started as a homeschool project, Rachel is now a self-published author of 5 books. Rachel will show your student the different steps of her journey to becoming a published author.
- Why Great Readers Make Great Writers
- Writing begins with a love of reading. Learn the basics of learning from what you are reading and how to write book reviews that help you put into words what you learned from each book.
Email her at email@example.com to talk about the details.