So I’ve been a little MIA (classes ending, a trip to Ireland, and a homeschool fair kept me quite busy!). BUT I thought how better than to get back into the swing of things then to share with you some of my favorite books that I’m excited to read this summer!
Summer equals reading — at the beach, at the park, or pretty much anywhere in the sun!
Summer equals reading -- at the beach, at the park, or pretty much anywhere in the sun!… Click To Tweet
Here are some of the books, both fiction and nonfiction, that are on my reading list this summer:
- A Name Unknown by Roseanna White
- To the Farthest Shores by Elizabeth Camden
- The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck
- True to You by Becky Wade
- To Wager Her Heart by Tamera Alexander
- The Successful Author Mindset by Joanna Penn
- Proofreading Secrets of Best Selling Authors by Kathy Ide
How about you? What books will you be reading this summer? Share in the comments!
You can see what books I end up reading this summer on my book review site, Rachel’s Back Talk. Maybe you’ll find some books there that you want to read too!