Summer is one of my favorite times of year! I love being able to enjoy the sun, spend time with family and friends, and have a break from school! Though I’m intending to work a lot this summer, it is always a good idea to plan out some fun activities to squeeze in before it is suddenly the start-up of another school year.
Here are some things on my “summertime to-do”:
- Day at the Beach ~ or multiple days! Can a person ever really spend too much time at the beach??
- Fireworks ~ Summer isn’t complete without watching a firework show or two!
- Bonfire and S’Mores ~ games, firepit, and s’mores are a must in my book. There is nothing like sitting around a bonfire with your friends!
- Shadow boxes ~ And since summer can’t be all outside, one must spend some time doing arts-n-crafts! I’ve always wanted to make a shadow box for each of my books, and with 5 already published, I’ve better get on it!
- Write a book! ~ Because who else wouldn’t want to write a book one summer? 🙂 I already started tackling my newest one, so with my accountability out there now, *fingers crossed* the first draft (however messy) will be done before September!!
So what’s on YOUR summertime to-do list? Share below in the comments!!